What Trust should really mean!
With his words and more in mind, I have come to realize that the futures uncertainty though scary, is and will still be what I make of it and what I do with the time I have on my hands.
Yes! Things may happen, from subtle and sad life changes to life threatening and ultimately fatal experiences, I can never know for certain or even imagine what life holds for me any moment from now.
And as the years go by I have come to think and worry less about it and this is not due to the fact that I myself am not scared or because I simply don't care. It's because of a single word, Trust.
I've come to realize that Trust is letting go of not just the things I can't control as people will have you think, but even the things I think I have control over, cause come to think of it, nothing is ever fully under my control and nothing is ever fully the way I want it to be so instead of spending my days in worry and perpetual silence I do the one thing that comes to mind. I trust God.
Knowing that there's someone who watches and plans my path, is all I truly need and should need.
Today, tomorrow, a week from today, months or even years from now could be my last on earth but still why should I spend those last days worrying, despairing, hating or complaining?
When I can live each day like it were my last, knowing fully well that there's someone watching over me and when I can make each day special despite whatever challenges and troubles I may face.
That's why each day I try to love while I still can, forgive while there's still breath in my lungs, make beautiful moments with those who really love and cherish me and most of all, be myself and accept my flaws, while still working to be the best version of me there is.
I learn from my mistakes, I build myself and take life beautifully and steadily.
In all, I'm learning to trust the one who can see and change the future in ways that will make me better. I'm learning to trust God.
- A Trusting Writer.
Lately I’ve been so choked up on time, sometimes I pause to really think about what exactly I've missed. I set my alarm for 5:30 every morning but still purposely leave my phone on silent so I can enjoy a little more sleep, but even the few minutes I steal seem like seconds and does absolutely nothing to my tired body…
This exactly has been my routine, but then I still have a habit of trying to cross my T’s and dot my I’s on all my social media accounts. I do this in the keke I ride every morning, trying to catch up on everything that buzzes and tingles but I forget to keep my eyes on the road. I put my trust in the keke rider I meet each morning.
Very funny, but that’s really how I’ve been thriving. I forget he’s human or he may even have had a bad night or even a faulty keke. But each morning I completely put my trust in each rider that comes my way hoping to reach my destination in good condition as I scroll through every account that has my name on it.
This morning I had a certain train of thought, what if we really live our lives trusting God completely?
It’s funny how we trust humans so much but still doubt God at the slightest mishap.
This day God is asking us for a chance, he wants us to trust him, just like I trust every new keke rider i meet in the morning. Let’s live our lives knowing that that our maker would take us to our destination in total peace…
We hope you can find it in your heart to truly trust God and live your life free of constant worry and anxiety.
Stay safe and know that we care about you. Have a great week!
Meet our guest writer:
Ugwunne Oluchi Pretty; is a prolific reader, writer, content creator and blogger @realrarebeautiful. To read some of the most beautiful and inspiring content, anywhere on the internet visit her page.

Comments
Post a Comment
I'd love to keep hearing from you, your opinions are valued and respected.
I occasionally feature readers comments on our posts. so be sure to visit us and TALK away.
Spam as well as verbal abuses and attacks on the blog or other comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted.
Thank you.